Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finally!!!

I know it's because I live much farther north than where I work (DC), but for weeks now, everyday on my way home I have been so jealous of all the flower gardens I see bursting with beautiful flowers while my garden remained dormant of color except for green (not that I don't love green)!! Finally!!! Things are coming alive! The rain of the last week or so has finally awoken my sleeping beauties!! Ok...well, there were also daffodils a week or two ago and I loved them, but most of them are gone now. I love my garden and always look forward to keeping it beautiful. I especially love deadheading!!! That's my favorite part! The best thing about my garden is it's set up so that once one flower is saying goodbye for the season, another is saying hello!!













No comments:

Post a Comment