Thursday, April 23, 2009

Addicted Already!

I learned how to knit years ago, but I set it aside because I didn't really know what I wanted to make. It wasn't until recently, when a friend introduced me to Ravely that I decided to pick it up again and discovered a whole new world out there!!! I crocheted forever and thought I was the only fiber lover in existence. I've crocheted a few things, but mostly afghans and all made with acrylic yarn!!!! UGH!! Little did I know what I was missing all these years!! Afghans and crocheting were just the tip of the iceberg!!! And, OMG, the yarn I've been missing out on!!! Malabrigo is to die for!!!

My latest (most addicting) knitting project right now is a pair of socks. I love watching the colors change and it's really going much quicker than I thought it would! I can't wait for lunch and after work, getting on the Metro so I could do nothing else but knit my time away!! Oh so relaxing and calming!

Anyway, here is the start of my first pair of socks...



No comments:

Post a Comment