Monday, March 29, 2010

My New Journey




I'm embarking on a new journey. While knitting or crocheting, I am often inspired by the designs of others. Many times, their designs spark ideas of my own. Or sometimes an idea just pops into my mind while I am doing something totally unrelated to crocheting or knitting. I know...it's weird, but it happens.

About a year ago, one of my friends introduced me to Ravelry - a knitter/crocheter community website. This was exactly what I needed. So, I joined and have been able to keep track of my creations. Now that I have the hang of that, I'm going to try my hand at something new...adding my own designs to the Ravelry database. With that said, here is my first design... www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/grenade-hat . If you're not a Ravelry member and would like the pattern, let me know!



1 comment: